It’s that time of year again! Isn’t it amazing how fast the year has gone by? I can’t believe that its almost October. The fall is my favorite time of year…pumpkin patches, warm apple cider, and family portraits!
Here’s the scoop:
- Oct 11th- Mini Sessions in a garden setting
- Oct. 17th- Mini Sessions at my favorite beach
- Oct. 25th- Mini Sessions in a tree-filled park
Here’s what you get with a mini session:
- 20 minute session for up to five members of the same immediate family
- 10-12 images on a password protected online gallery
- high resolution digital cd of all images with unlimited printing privileges
- 50 custom holiday cards (choose from several designs) with envelopes
Your high resolution digital CD gives you unlimited gift possibilities! Here are just a few ideas:
- print images from your favorite store or online vendor (www.mpix.com is recommended) and frame for beautiful, inexpensive gifts to family and friends
- create personalized 2010 calendars (www.shutterfly.com is recommended)
- www.shutterfly.com also has lots of little fun gifts like ornaments, personalized story books, notebooks, notepads, keepsake boxes, and even totes (can you imagine how cute with your very own picture on the front!)
Sounds great…so how do I book?
- Choose which session you would like (garden, beach, or park) and email email@example.com to book your date!
A very limited number of mini sessions will be offered, so please act quickly if you would like to reserve one for your family.